Departure Date: 12/05/2020
Set amidst swaying palms, tropical forests, glorious white-sand beaches and glistening turquoise waters, the luxurious Banyan Tree Seychelles is the epitome of a tropical island paradise. Overlooking one of the world’s loveliest beaches, this tranquil haven is the perfect choice for those seeking peaceful privacy and relaxation.
• Your Ocean View Pool Villa is surrounded by swaying palm trees and the lush rainforest canopy and features its very own private swimming pool and comfortable terrace.
• The resort boasts three remarkable restaurants, including all-day dining overlooking the ocean at Au Jardin d'Epices, an eclectic fusion of delicious Creole cuisine and Arabic specialties at the atmospheric Chez Lamar, and signature Thai fusion food at Saffron.
• While away sun-kissed days lounging by the infinity pool, recharging body and mind with a therapeutic treatment at the indulgent spa or sampling the very best local rum and tropical cocktails at the Rum Shack.
• If you prefer to stay active on holiday, there's a tennis court, gym, bike hire, water sports and complimentary yoga sessions, or to explore more of the island's fabulous flora and fauna, the resort's Wildlife Conservation and Rehabilitation Centre offer Wetland Tours twice weekly.
• 7 nights at Banyan Tree Seychelles
• Ocean View Pool Villa, Bed and breakfast
• Return flights with British Airways departing from Manchester, 12/05/20 with private transfers included
• 35% savings included
• 20% discount on spa treatments
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
7 nights from £2,985 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.