Departure Date: 16/08/2021
Virgin Voyages’ series of Summer Soirees is coming to the UK this summer, bringing with it the renowned ship, Scarlet Lady, which is essentially a boutique hotel on water, designed to reflect the luxury of a sleek yacht, with welcoming, convivial spaces designed by some of the top names in contemporary interiors. On top of the usual inclusions, these sailings now include an upgrade to a Central Sea Terrace, giving you a prime location for your time onboard.
• Whether you're getting ready inside at the glam area, rinsing off in the rain shower or relaxing outside on your hand-woven terrace hammock, your Sea Terrace offers comfort and some of the best views out sea; the intuitive mood lighting even matches the light from the sunset.
• With the relaxed luxury of Scarlet Lady, gone are big buffets and vast dining halls; in their place you’ll find a steak and seafood restaurant, a Korean barbecue, an upscale Mexican, an elevated Italian, a noodle bar and a 24-hour diner, to name just a few of your options.
• The award-winning spa boasts a mudroom, sauna and treatments ranging from hot stone massages to detoxifying seaweed wraps. Completing the picture are juice bars with protein boosters and other pick-me-ups filled with the likes of ginger, lemon, acai and turmeric.
• Entertainment offerings include the Another Rose mysterious dinner party performance, the Duel Reality fast-paced retelling of Romeo and Juliet with an elaborate circus twist, Ships in the Night combining electrifying choreography and ethereal technology, and the enigmatic Untitled Dancepartyshowthing.
• 4 nights onboard Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages
• Sea Terrace (Balcony)
• Departing from Portsmouth 09/08/21, 16/08/21 or 23/08/21
• Enjoy $100 of onboard credit per cabin
• Includes food in 20+ unique eateries, basic drinks, tips, group workouts and WiFI worth a total of over $600
• Includes complimentary upgrade to Central Sea Terrace
• Receive an extra $100 credit when you purchase a $300 Bar Tab
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
4 nights from £599 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.