Departure Date: 06/12/2021
Looking forward to some winter sun? An off-the-beaten-track feel and serene vibe have led to this this long-established resort, with its secret coves, being voted Antigua and Barbuda’s Leading Hotel in the World Travel Awards for the last nine years, making it the ideal place for a mid-winter retreat.
• The hotel celebrated its 60th anniversary in 2020 but the number of repeat guests shows that it hasn’t lost any of the charm resulting from its remaining a family-run property. And it’s a resort that positively encourages you to explore its very special island-home, with excursions including helicopter rides, horse-riding along the beach, deep-sea fishing, golf at Antigua’s PGA-rated course and nature walks
• There’s plenty of scope to relax, too: in the spa with its cliff-edge pool and organic treatments, during a morning or sunset session in the yoga pavilion, in the freshwater pools or on the blissful white-sand beach.
• Of Blue Waters’ three enchanting restaurants, romantic clifftop Cove in its candlelit hall with flaming torches and sea views stands out for its Caribbean and French fusion cuisine. For ending the evening in style, the sundowners at Veronicas are unmissable.
• Begin and end each day with views of the Caribbean Sea from your Deluxe Beachfront Room, located a short stroll away from the silky white sands.
• 7 nights at Blue Waters Resort & Spa, Antigua
• Deluxe Beachfront Room, Bed & Breakfast
• Return flights with British Airways from London Gatwick Airport, departing 06/12/21 with private return transfers included
• Includes 10% savings
• Upgrade to Premium Economy flights for an additional £1,960 per person
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £1,799 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking.