Departure Date: 29/05/2021
Immerse yourself in a feast for the senses as you travel through the Netherlands and Belgium onboard AmaSerena. Enjoy a scenic cruise through the Jsselmeer to Utrecht, the religious center of the Netherlands since the 8th century and a far¬reaching city boasting a medieval old town, canals and a beautiful Gothic cathedral, some of which you may see on your walking tourExplore Belgium’s trendy “City of Diamonds”where you’ll see Antwerp’s Steen Castle, Grote Market and Brabo Fountain, along with the UNESCO designated Cathedral of Our Lady. As a diverse array of knowledgeable and gracious local guides share each destination’s unique history with you, you’ll return from this cruise having experienced the best of Holland and Belgium.
• There are 165 canals in Amsterdam, and you’ll get enjoy some of them on your canal cruise.
• Enjoy a scenic morning cruise through the delta before arriving in Veere, the Netherlands’ medieval harbor town.
• Explore Belgium’s captivating capital on your guided walking tour or pedal through Brussels on a guided bike ride.
• 7 nights onboard AmaSerena
• Twin Window Stateroom, Full Board
• Return flights from a range of UK airports or rail included
• Departing on 29/05/2021, 03/07/2021 or 07/08/2021
• Upgrade to unlimited wine, beers & soft drinks with lunch and dinner
• Book now with low deposit of £270 per person
Amsterdam | Belgium | Netherlands | Amsterdam
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Priced based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £2,875 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.