With bountiful adventures and inviting hotels the northernmost Emirate could be your next family holiday destination...
Destination Experiences Across the Mediterranean with Seabourn
The Seabourn experience is luxurious, yet relaxed. Their magnificent vessels offer a blend of casual elegance, impeccable service, all-suite accommodation and exquisite cuisine, which make the perfect accompaniments to voyages through the Mediterranean where you’ll experience highly personalised destination experiences that really highlight the region’s wide variety of cultures.
8 Reasons to Choose Seabourn
1) Hand-picked itineraries feature hidden harbours and boutique ports — such as Syracuse, Bandol, Paros, Ponza and more — where larger ships cannot go.
2) Shopping with the Chef excursions — in Livorno, Palermo, Corfu, Dubrovnik, Split, Kotor, St. Tropez, Valletta and more — allow you to learn about regional markets and see how the freshest ingredients are selected, with an expert Seabourn chef as your guide.
3) Regionally inspired cuisine served up onboard, crafted from local seasonal produce.
4) Local entertainment performances on deck in select destinations such as Barcelona, Málaga, Corfu and more — further enhancing your cultural experience.
5) Seabourn Conversations with special guest speakers, including knowledgeable historians, destination experts and more.
6) Shore excursions to UNESCO World Heritage Sites — with enhanced content through Seabourn’s exclusive partnership — including the Vatican in Rome, The Trulli Houses of Alberobello, Archaeological Areas of Pompeii and Olympia and the Old Towns of Corfu.
7) Let’s Dance! deck party, Movies under the Stars and other special deck events.
8) Evening at Ephesus where you’ll enjoy a private classical concert amidst the ruins of Ephesus, courtesy of Seabourn.
UNESCO Partner Tours
Seabourn enjoys an official partnership with UNESCO and has contributed more than $1 million (USD) to UNESCO since the partnership began in 2014. For Seabourn guests, the UNESCO alliance means that sailings are enhanced by deeper insight, unique access and behind-the-scenes information about World Heritage sites and projects.
The company offers more than 250 shore experiences at over 170 UNESCO designated sites and has also created special World Heritage Discovery Tours at a number of ports worldwide.
Board a local ferry from Mykonos and cross to the ancient island of Delos - a UNESCO World Heritage site. Birthplace of Apollo and his twin sister Artemis, the children of Zeus and Leto, this sacred island is uninhabited now, but its first settlements date to the 3rd millennium BC.
Drive to the Plateau of Filerimos and visit the Church of Our Lady. Walk though medieval Rhodes Town and learn about grand medieval structures as your guide recounts the town's fascinating past while you walk along the Knights Road, leading to the 14th century Palace of the Grand Masters, built to dominate the town and the harbours.
The city was abandoned in 1832, leaving only medieval ruins, standing in a beautiful landscape, still considered Greece's best-preserved Byzantine city. A walking tour offers insight into impressive churches, restored palaces, vaulted alleys and city walls. Adventurous explorers have the option of climbing to the Kastro, a 13th-century castle to take in one of the most stunning panoramas in the region.
Enjoy a walking tour that includes visits to the ruins of the Temple of Zeus and the stadium where the Olympic Games began. A Greek lunch, with wine, is served in a leading restaurant in the modern village of Olympia.
Alberobello is a fairytale village, famous for its unique, cone-shaped buildings with whitewashed walls and stone roofs. Your guided tour starts at Terrazzino Belvedere, which boasts more than 400 of these cone-shaped buildings, and ends at the Church of Saint Anthony -- a trullo with a façade of three wings adorned with a rose window.
Ephesus and Greek Island Gems
On this seven-day round trip from Athens, you’ll encounter some of the Mediterranean’s most enchanting sights, from the Ancient Acropolis and whitewashed architecture of Mykonos to the sparkling gulf or Mirabello.
Athens | Crete | Patmos | Kusadasi | Cesme | Mykonos | Skiathos | Athens
7 nights onboard Seabourn Encore
Veranda Suite, All-inclusive
Flights from London on 12/06/22 with return private transfers
Includes complimentary room upgrade
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £4,299 per person
To find out more or for a quote and/or to book your Mediterranean cruise with Seabourn, call me today. You’ll benefit from full financial protection and a 24-hour duty office ready to assist you before, during and after your trip.
Launched in 2021, Enchanted Princess® offers the style and luxury for which the fleet is already well known and loved as well as new attractions unique to her...
In the heart of the Baa Atoll a 30-minute scenic seaplane transfer from Malé, this barefoot oasis of family-run, authentically Maldivian boutique charm is the perfect place to truly get away from it all...