A blissful tropical climate softened by Atlantic trade winds, pinkish-white, sugar-soft beaches, fabulous scuba diving, and laid-back catamaran cruises… These are just some of the fabulous experiences to be savoured in one of the Caribbean’s most popular and welcoming destinations - Barbados.
Enter our calendar competition!
Calling all budding travel photographers! We’re planning our new calendar for 2023 and we’d love to feature your amazing travel imagery! Whether you’re a photography expert, or you just enjoy taking beautiful pictures, we’d love for you to submit them with the potential to be featured in our next brand calendar!
You can choose any photo to use as part of this competition but the image must focus on the destination and therefore not include people. We welcome images from destinations around the globe and taken at any time of year! All you need to do to enter is send your image to email@example.com, letting us know where and when the image was taken along with your name and the town/city you live in.
If your image is chosen, we’ll let you know by email and you’ll be credited within the calendar. All entries must be received no later than Friday 30th of September. Full terms and conditions are below.
Desktop Calendar Terms & Conditions (the “Terms”).
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition. Only one entry per person is permitted. Entries are not permitted on behalf of another person.
- All entries must include a photograph of a destination or landscape without any people in the image and will be deemed submitted to the competition once sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Desktop Calendar Competition” and actually received by the Promoter.
- Entry is via email only as set out in these Terms. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. The Promoter takes no responsibility for failure or delay in submitting or receipt of an entry however caused (including due to an issue with email transmission or internet services).
- By submitting a competition entry, you:
(i) agree to be bound by these Terms;
(ii) confirm that you are eligible to enter the competition in accordance with these Terms;
(iii) confirm that you have taken the photograph yourself, or have the permission of the person who has taken the photograph to enter it into the competition yourself;
(iv) grant the Promoter the following rights in the photograph: an irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive and worldwide licence for the full term of copyright to use, alter, adapt or sub-licence rights in the photograph to third parties (including but not limited to by printing and reproducing the photograph on the Travel Counsellors’ desktop calendar along with the name of the winner); and
(v) confirm that the photograph is not defamatory or illegal, the use of it by the Promoter as anticipated in these Terms will not infringe any third-party rights, and that there is or will be no conflicting agreement in place that restricts the Promoter’s use of the photograph.
- The opening date for entries is 12:00 midday (UK Time) on 03/08/2022. The closing date of the competition is 12:00 midday (UK Time) on 30/09/2022. Entries received outside of these times will not be considered.
- The twelve winning entries will feature in the Travel Counsellors’ desktop calendar, along with the full name of the winner accompanying each winning photograph. The Promoter will have full creative control over how the photograph appears in the calendar.
- The Promoter’s marketing team will review all eligible entries following the closing date and will choose their winners based on their favourite photograph entries. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winners will be notified to the email that was used to enter the competition on or before 20/09/22. The Promoter will publicly announce that a valid award has taken place either on its communication channels which may include its website, social media channels, by an email update, on TCTV or by way of the winning entries featuring in the Travel Counsellors’ desktop calendar. The announcement will include the full names of the winners, and their winning entries. If a winner objects to their name being published or made available in this way, please let the Promoter know when notified of a winning entry.
- The Promoter will only process your personal information as set out here. See also condition 8 above with regard to the announcement of the winner.
- The Promoter of this competition is Travel Counsellors Limited of Venus Building, No 1 Old Park Lane, Trafford City, Manchester, M41 7HA. To contact the Promoter in relation to these Terms, please email email@example.com.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right hold void, suspend, cancel, or the amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
For over thirty years, Regent Seven Seas has been synonymous with luxury cruising, consistently wowing us with its "Every Luxury Included" ethos. This prestigious cruise line dazzles with unrivalled experiences that go beyond the ordinary, from its exemplary service and gourmet dining to its extraordinary onboard facilities. We’ve highlighted several breathtaking voyages from Regent's current portfolio, each offering amazing adventures at sea with savings of up to 50%!
From champagne and caviar to showering in a luxurious nose-cone spa suite, Emirates is an unparalleled way to traverse the globe, with flights from seven UK airports to thrilling global destinations, including the Middle East and the Maldives.