As the Maldives is becoming a popular choice with families, not just couples, Sun Siyam Iru Fushi stands out as an especially brilliant resort for those with kids for a whole array of reasons. One of them is that it counts under-15s as children (at most resorts it’s un-der-12s), and they not only stay for free with two paying adults when staying in the same room, but they also enjoy the same board basis free of charge.
Why choose Scenic or Emerald Cruises for your river cruise
The secret to a Scenic river cruise is simple – everything's included. From their elegant, state-of-the-art ships to the generous signature all-inclusive service and even a collection of excursions to envelop you in the culture of your ports-of-call, everything is taken care of to guarantee your comfort, luxury and enjoyment.
Scenic have over 30 years' experience in hand-crafting unforgettable holidays for the most discerning travellers. Their award-winning reputation, state-of-the-art Space-Ships and unique all-inclusive service make them the ultimate river cruise line. From the moment you step on board your luxurious Scenic Space-Ship you rarely, if ever, have to dip into your wallet to pay for anything. And with flexible itineraries that give you the freedom to pick and choose how you spend your time ashore, you can explore on your own terms.
Experience 5-star, truly all-inclusive luxury as you cruise Europe’s iconic waterways on board an award-winning Scenic Space-Ship. Enjoy world-class accommodation with everything you need included in the price you pay, from flights, transfers and tips, to fine dining, complimentary premium branded beverages and once in-a-lifetime excursions. Scenic take care of everything, so you can sit back, relax and enjoy the journey of a lifetime. Plus, you can book with confidence, with Scenic’s Flexible Booking Policy and included Deposit Protection Plan, giving you total peace of mind.
- Return flights from up to 16 UK airports or travel via Eurostar Standard Premier Class
- 5-Star Scenic Space-Ships with a maximum of 163 guests
- Spacious Balcony Suites with an innovative Scenic Sun Lounge
- Butler service for every suite
- Dine at your choice of up to five venues with all on board meals
- Premium beverages all day, every day - not just at mealtimes
- Complimentary mini-bar restocked daily
- Scenic Enrich – handcrafted, exclusive experiences to immerse you in the local culture
- Scenic Freechoice – all-inclusive activities to personalise your journey
- e-Bikes to explore independently
- On board Wellness Coach with a dedicated wellness and fitness area featuring an innovative Salt Therapy Lounge
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board
- Scenic Tailormade App for river commentary and independent exploration
- Experienced Scenic Cruise Director to guide and assist
- Enrichment Manager for on board entertainment and activities
- Expert local guides in each town
- Return airport transfers
- Tipping and gratuities included on board and onshore
Europe’s most stylish fleet
Where innovation meets relaxation, Emerald Cruises’ award-winning Star-Ships cut a chic figure on the waterways of Europe. From each thoughtfully appointed suite and stateroom, to the innovative indoor pool, panoramic Sun Deck, and the heart of your dining experience Reflections Restaurant, every inch has been designed with your comfort and enjoyment in mind to make your journey truly unforgettable.
It’s all included
- Return flights from a choice of up to 16 UK regional airports. No-fly options are also available via Eurostar on selected itineraries.
- Airport transfers to and from your Star-Ship.
- Stylish accommodation on board the innovative Star-Ships.
- All onboard meals including a collection of highlight dinners at Reflections Restaurant, or breakfast and a light lunch at The Terrace.
- Enjoy a selection of delicious drinks all day long whilst on board courtesy of a free Premium Drinks Package.
- From luscious lattes to creamy cappuccinos, the state-of-the-art coffee machines are yours to enjoy throughout your cruise.
- Complimentary water restocked daily in your cabin.
- Enjoy an included excursion almost every day of your cruise.
- Visits to UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites.
- Extra-special excursions and experiences courtesy of our EmeraldPLUS and EmeraldACTIVE programmes.
- First-class service from an English-speaking crew.
- Knowledgeable local guides at every destination.
- Complimentary bicycles on board†.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board.
- All airport taxes and port charges.
- ABTA & ATOL protected.
- All tips are taken care of
*Amenities differ by ship
We’re delighted to announce that Oceania Cruises has once again partnered with Rocky Mountaineer to create a truly unique and exclusive experience combining a spectacular five-day pre-cruise land journey – including two nights aboard the iconic train – with a thrilling 12-night Alaska cruise aboard Regatta.
A vibrant, utterly intoxicating metropolis but one also blessed with lots of eco-friendly open spaces, Singapore offers something for every type of traveller. If ever there was a destination with ‘something for everyone’, it’s this island-country and city-state with its vast culture, outdoor activities, fabulous food scene, and superb shopping. Spend a few days, a week, or more here, and you’re sure to agree.