Departure Date: 29/01/2022
Bypass the January blues by giving yourself something to look forward to at the end of the month, when you’ll travel to this endlessly fascinating and diverse city in time to join in the Chinese New Year celebrations on 1st February. The majority of the population is of Chinese descent, so this is one of its most important festivals.
• Head for Chinatown, the soul of Chinese New Year, with lanterns, lights and other decorations, shopping in the Bazaar and fortune-telling for the year ahead.
• Take the opportuntiy to sample festive food and treats ranging from bak kua (Chinese beef jerky) to pineapple tarts.
• Marvel at the music and costumes of the Chingay Festival and its performances including a lion dance involving both local and international participants.
• Venture out for other lunar celebrations all over the city, including the iconic Gardens by the Bay nature park and greening project with its ‘Supertrees’, hosting special festive floral displays at this time of year.
• Now that Singapore is open to international travel under the VTL, fully vaccinated passengers from the UK can enter within the required guidelines that your Travel Counsellor can outline for you.
• 5 nights at Furama Riverfront, Singapore
• Double Superior Room, Room Only
• Return flights from London Heathrow Airport with Singapore Airlines, departing 29/01/2022, with private return airport transfers
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 adults sharing.
5 nights from £959 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking.