Departure Date: 20/12/2020
Venture to the blissful Caribbean where you’ll explore stunning landscapes, discover incredible wildlife and enjoy the charming cultures. On board the Caribbean Princess, you’ll be treated to phenomenal facilities, sumptuous cuisines and unrivalled service.
• The comfortably furnished interior stateroom is a cosy homely base from which you’ll explore the sensational sights of the beautiful Caribbean. Treat yourself to a balcony stateroom where you’ll enjoy a generously spacious balcony.
• Bask in the Hollywood glow of a classic film at the newly refined Movies Under The Stars experience, indulge at the pamper Lotus Spa™, or take the kids to the Camp Discover Kid & Teen Centre, where they’ll love a sublime variety of entertainment.
• Indulge in delightful American classics at the Planks BBQ, sample superb seafood at Steamers Seafood or savour the delightful buffet at the World Fresh Marketplace.
• Soar through the legendary Florida Everglades on an airboat, snorkel through an underwater paradise in the Princess Cays and explore the serene beauty of Eleuthera Island.
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida | Princess Cays, Bahamas | At Sea | St. Thomas, Virgin Islands | St. Maarten | At Sea | At Sea | Ft. Lauderdale, Florida | Princess Cays, Bahamas | At Sea | Falmouth, Jamaica | Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands | Cozumel, Mexico | At Sea | Ft. Lauderdale, Florida |
• 14 nights on board Caribbean Princess®
• Interior stateroom or a Balcony stateroom
• Flying from London to Ft. Lauderdale, departing from Ft. Lauderdale 20/12/2020
• Save 40% & enjoy up to $500 on board credit
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
14 nights from £8,759 per family of 4.
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.