Departure Date: 20/05/2023
This 12-day itinerary is one of the inaugural-season voyages aboard Oceania Cruises’ Vista, an intimate ship with exceptional personalised service from two staff members for every three guests and facilities including a sleek pool deck, golf putting greens and a spa. Your destinations embrace ancient Greek ruins, Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast and the bazaars of Turkey.
• Enjoy an overnight stay in the mesmerising city of Istanbul sitting astride two continents, with time to visit its many magical sights including the Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque.
• Explore Croatia’s second largest city of Split or use it as jumping-off point for other sights including Hvar island by hydrofoil or the Cetina River by canoe.
• Stopping at Bari, pick from excursions including olive oil tastings at a local family estate, then in Montenegro’s Kotor, take a tuk-tuk tour of the scenic bay area.
• Wander the narrow, winding streets of Mykonos with its whitewashed houses, windmills and archaeological museum, or chose from optional island activities including a jeep safari.
Venice, Italy | Split, Croatia | Bari, Italy | Kotor, Montenegro | At sea | Mykonos, Greece | Kavala/Philippi, Greece | At sea | Istanbul, Turkey | Istanbul, Turkey | Ephesus (Kusadasi), Turkey | Rhodes, Greece | Santorini, Greece | Athens (Piraeus), Greece
• 12 nights onboard Oceania Vista, Oceania Cruises
• Veranda Stateroom
• Departing from Venice 20/05/23
• Airfares on travel from the UK
• Choose between $600 free on board Spend, six free Shore Excursions or a free House Beverage Package
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
12 nights from £4,419 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.