Departure Date: 09/11/2020
Nestled in the heart of the Lake District, Linthwaite House sits amongst 14 acres of established gardens and well-maintained private woodland grounds on a hilltop overlooking Windermere. Guests at this contemporary country house hotel are well placed to explore the scenic surroundings with Keswick and Ambleside a short drive away. Within Linthwaite House’s beautiful grounds, there’s more than enough to keep guests busy. Dabble in a game of boules or giant outdoor chess, take a stroll along the many fauna and flora-blessed walking trails, or hop on a bicycle and explore the village of Bowness-on-Windermere.
• Your Classic Room is a peaceful haven with calming décor. Each room features double beds, en-suite bathrooms with underfloor heating, heated towel rails and a walk-in shower.
• Enjoy seasonal cocktails in the lounge & conservatory, overlooking Windermere and the gardens, as well as Henrock.
• There is plenty for guests to do around Linthwaite’s magnificent grounds. Take a gentle stroll along our walking trails or go for a cycle and explore the ‘chocolate-box’ village of Bowness-on-Windermere.
• 3 nights at Linthwaite House, Windermere
• Classic Room, Self-Catering
• Departing 09/11/2020
• Including a half bottle of Exton Park English sparkling wine
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on two people sharing.
3 nights from £370 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.