Departure Date: 19/08/2021
The elegant Castillo Hotel Son Vida, a Luxury Collection Hotel sits high above Palma de Mallorca surrounded by subtropical lush gardens with unobscured views of the Bay of Palma. This summer you can enjoy a break in this enchanting castle amidst an air of peace and serenity.
• Lay out on the daybed in your Deluxe Room and admire views of the garden with a drink in hand from the mini bar. In the bathroom there are creamy marble double sinks, heated floors and signature Luxury Collection bath amenities.
• Dining options span casual bites by the pool to elegant a la carte dinners at Es Castell and Es Vi restaurants with their inventive Spanish dishes and wine-tasting experiences.
• Go beyond the revitalising treatments of the spa and make your stay an opportunity to focus on your wellness, visiting the fitness room where you’ll find fourteen state-of-the-art cardio and weight machines with outstanding biomechanical features of the Techno Gym brand, including treadmills, elliptical crosstrainers, steppers and rowing machines.
• The Luxury Collection Concierge will be on hand throughout your stay to organise specially curated experiences including mountaineering, biking through the limestone landscape, and paragliding ventures.
• 7 nights at Castillo Hotel Son Vida, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Mallorca
• Deluxe Room Garden View, Bed & Breakfast
• Return flights with Ryanair from Manchester Airport, 19/08/21 with private return transfers included
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £1,069 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.