Departure Date: 06/12/2021
Occupying the largest private island in the Maldives, the ultra-luxe all-villa One&Only Reethi Rah is surrounded by sparkling turquoise waters and no less than 12 pristine beaches stretching over six kilometres. When Reethi Rah – meaning “beautiful island” - was first unveiled more than a decade ago, it set the standard for other luxury hotels in the Maldives to follow. Its appeal continues to this day, the resort managing to be at once barefoot and decadent.
• Your spacious, stylish villa has a vaulted ceiling, sunken baths and direct access to a private stretch of beach.
• There are more than 800 staff assuring a superlative standard of service, and so much to do here that you will never grow bored.
• There are eight restaurants to choose from, all with breath-taking venues. Enjoy modern Japanese-Peruvian served on overwater pavilions; enjoy a romantic dinner dining beneath the stars at the lantern-lit, garden-to-fork concept restaurant, Botanica, or drink in sensational sunset views at Tapasake as reef sharks swim in the waters below.
• The renowned ESPA spa has received numerous awards and draws in visitors from across the globe. From its tranquil gardens to the therapeutic vitality pool and crystal steam rooms, you’ll feel a sense of renewed wellbeing wash over you.
• 7 nights at One&Only Reethi Rah, Maldives
• Beach Villa, Half Board
• Return flights departing from London Heathrow with British Airways 06/12/2021, flying direct to Malé, with return boat transfers included
• Save over £4,000 with 40% savings and complimentary Half Board
• Includes a complimentary tutored wine tasting on Sunday (reservation required)
• Upgrade to Club World flights for an additional £4,099 per person
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £5,095 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.