Departure Date: 07/03/2021
Located amidst lush gardens, on the north-eastern part of Kuredu Resort & Spa, your Garden Bungalow is just a short walk from the resort’s main facilities including the island’s main dining, entertainment and sport venues. At Kuredu, you’ll have everything at your fingertips and with all-inclusive privileges, you’ll be free to indulge as you soak in the landscape of lush green palm trees and silky white sands.
• Your bungalow ticks all the boxes for comfort and enjoyment with a furnished terrace, queen-sized, air conditioning and minibar.
• Dine in the laid back, bare foot settings of the resort’s restaurants where live cooking stations take centre stage and a wide variety of international flavours are on show. For an extra special gastronomic experience, have your Travel Counsellor arrange a reservation at 5.8 Undersea Restaurant, the world’s largest all-glass underwater restaurant.
• Embark on a luxury sailing excursion on board the Britt and Muna yachts where you’ll be taken to explore postcard-perfect lagoons, secluded beaches and local islands around the Lhaviyani Atoll.
• Use your stay as a chance to pick up some new skills, learning from the expert staff who offer various classes throughout the week, including fruit carving, sushi making and the ever-popular cocktail making masterclasses.
• 7 nights at Kuredu, Maldives
• Garden Bungalow, All-inclusive
• Return flights with British Airways from London Heathrow Airport, departing 07/03/21 with sea plane transfer included
• 25% saving plus complimentary upgrade from full board to all-inclusive
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 30/11/2020. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Priced based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £2,285 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.* Applicable on selected new Travel Counsellors Package bookings (see Booking Terms for details) for travel within 12 months of booking date. Revised travel date must be within 11 months of the original departure date. Any additional costs of amended travel arrangements will be payable. Your Travel Counsellor can confirm whether the offer applies to your booking.