Departure Date: 20/06/2021
Tucked away in the north-eastern corner of Antigua, Blue Waters Resort & Spa is an enchanting and serene beachfront hotel. With turquoise Caribbean waters just steps from the rooms and suites, secluded powder-soft beach coves, several freshwater pools and 17-acres of lush tropical gardens, Blue Waters is the ideal Caribbean hideaway for private relaxation later this year.
• Views from your Deluxe Beachfront Room will live long in your memory after leaving Antigua, and with just a short stroll down to the beach you won’t have to stray far to take a dip in the shimmering waters. Your mini fridge is stocked to order and included within your all-inclusive package.
• Choose from three restaurants and four bars. At The Cove Restaurant, Caribbean flair meets classic French recipes with goat croquettes and homemade pumpkin ravioli available ass appetizers.
• The Spa at Blue Waters offers a range of treatments to soothe tired muscles, respecting your bodies complex physiology to create a treatment that is unique to you. The Healing Stone Therapy Treatment is an experience that is not to be missed, using warm basalt stones infused with aromatic oils to massage your body.
• Blue Waters has unveiled a new major plastic reducing initiative, upon arrival to the resort, guests are offered their BPA free water bottle on check-in, which they are encouraged to use throughout their stay, using the water refill points across the resort.
• 7 nights at Blue Waters, Antigua
• Deluxe Beachfront room, All-inclusive
• Return flights from London Gatwick with British Airways in Premium, departing 20/06/21 with private return transfers included
• Includes 30% savings on All-inclusive
Terms and Conditions:
Valid 31/01/2021. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Priced based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £2,945 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.