Departure Date: 05/04/2022
Enjoy a free one-night pre-cruise stay as part of this exclusive sale price on this glorious cruise taking you to some of the Mediterranean’s most beguiling sights over 10 unforgettable nights. From glamorous Monte Carlo to art-filled Tuscany, from ancient Cartagena to breezy Palma de Mallorca, you’ll discover the region’s intoxicating mix of history and contemporary life while savouring the onboard luxuries of the Seven Seas Voyager.
• Choose from among up to 117 fascinating shore excursions on offer as part of this fantastic new itinerary.
• Enjoy Italian days out including Pisa with its historic Campo dei Miracoli, medieval Siena and the chance to cycle through the Tuscan countryside. Take in the iconic sites of Rome including the Trevi Fountain, the Coliseum and Aventine Hill.
• From Malaga sign up for trips to splendid Granada and the famed Alhambra in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada.
• Enjoy fabulous onboard facilities, amenities and activities including Serene Spa & Wellness with its Pilates, yoga and meditation, and a sleek pool deck with a large swimming pool and two hot tubs.
Barcelona | Monte Carlo | Tuscany (Livorno) | Roma (Civitavecchia) | At sea | Palma de Mallorca | Cartagena | Málaga | Seville (Càdiz) | Lisbon
• 10 nights onboard Seven Seas Voyager, Regent Seven Seas Cruises
• Concierge Suite, All-inclusive
• Cruise departs 05/04/22 from Barcelona, with airport-ship transfers included
• Complimentary 1-night pre-cruise stay
• Return flights
• Dining in speciality restaurants and unlimited drinks including fine wines and spirits
• Unlimited shore excursions
• WiFi and gratuities
• £2,920 in savings per person
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
10 nights from £3,499 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.