Departure Date: 03/10/2021
Few islands can claim to rival Barbados in terms of natural appeal. Occupying a spot in the south west of the Caribbean, the island promises year-round warmth and miles of picturesque white sands to sink your toes into. This October savour the classic Barbadian experience with a stay at the family owned-and-run Coral Reef Club on the island’s west coast.
• Traditionally designed with wooden fretwork and shutters, your Garden Room/Cottage offers views of the garden from the private patio or balcony. Colourful floral patterns really stand out and bring some Caribbean style to the room.
• The Coral Reef restaurant exemplifies outdoor dining at its best with a daily changing menu of à la carte dishes offering freshly caught seafood and classic recipes which utilize Caribbean flavours and ingredients.
• Housed in a colonial-inspired building, the spa has a clean modern design with exotic vegetation and waterfalls interwoven throughout. Four multipurpose treatment rooms, an open-sided Relaxation Room, an outdoor Hydro-pool, a Thermal Suite and a Spa Lounge are yours to choose from.
• There are two floodlit tennis courts and guests can receive complimentary tennis coaching from the resident pro.
• 7 nights at Coral Reef Club, Barbados
• Garden Room/ Cottage, Bed & Breakfast
• Return flights departing from London Heathrow with Virgin Atlantic departing 03/10/2021 with private transfers included
• Includes 20% savings
• Includes a 30-minute foot ritual at the spa per person per stay exclusive to Travel Counsellors
• Upgrade to Upper Class flights for an additional £1,920 per person
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £1,819 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.